Stylish Star Allu Arjun has signed yet another brand endorsement deal with a national brand. Bunny has been roped in as the brand ambassador by the leading beverage company Parle Agro for its flagship brand, Frooti, for the southern market.
Incidentally, Allu Arjun is Frooti’s first ever brand ambassador in South India, and the beverage giant aims consolidate its foothold in the South Indian market with Bunny’s popularity. Frooti’s new ad campaign featuring Allu Arjun will begin in summer.
On the movies front, Allu Arjun is currently shooting for Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. The film releases on April 27.
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia