Sukumar and Allu Arjun have always been known for their super hit films in the past. They have given two huge hits in the form of Arya and Arya 2. It is a well known fact that the successful combination is going to be back once again.
According to our sources, Allu Arjun has okayed a script narrated by Sukumar, and the film will soon go on the floors in January. Attarintiki Daredi producer, B V S N Prasad will produce this big budget entertainer.
After 1 Neokkadine, Sukumar was supposed to work with NTR, but as he got busy with two of his other projects with Puri Jagan and Vakkantam Vamsi, Sukumar has decided to go ahead with Bunny. More details on this project and other star cast will soon be revealed.
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Vijay’s thanks the audience