It looks like Allu Arjun is quite serious about making his presence felt in the city’s hospitality and food industries. After entering the city’s nightlife scene with Hylife Brewing Company pub around a year ago, the Stylish Star had recently collaborated with a high-end bakery named Cannoli Café.
Now, Bunny has joined hands with Buffalo Wild Wings’ B-Dubs, a leading international sports bar franchise. B-Dubs is being launched for the first time in India. The inaugural ceremony will take place tonight in Hyderabad. Bunny will act as the partner and investor for B-Dubs.
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?