It is already known that Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu under Boyapati Srinu’s direction is progressing at a brisk pace. Although, information about his future projects is sparse, Allu Arjun might be seen in a bilingual flick under N Lingusamy’s direction.
If the latest gossip is to be believed, the stylish star has apparently heard the script and is quite keen on doing it under his home banner, Geeta Arts. For now, these are mere speculations and an official announcement is yet to be made. Meanwhile, Sarainodu is slated to hit the screens on April 22nd.
- Interview : Vennela Kishore – Keshava has taken my career to the next level
- Tollywood beauty all set to debut in Kollywood
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Sai Dharam to team up with romance specialist?
- Tamil actor not interested in Rajini’s political entry
Articles that might interest you