Stylish star Allu Arjun has been roped in by Hero Motocorp Ltd to endorse its 125c.c Glamour motorcycle. Allu Arjun forayed into the commercial ad business by endorsing ‘7up’ drink couple of years ago and after that he was seen as a brand ambassador for a bunch of brands.
The Hero Motocorp company in a statement said Allu Arjun’s persona resonates well with Hero Glamour’s brand proposition – powerful, stylish and magnetic.
Allu Arjun said, “Hero has been an iconic brand for years and has always connected with the youth through the platforms of sports, music and movies. This home grown brand has now gone global which is a matter of pride for all of us in India.”
Allu Arjun is currently busy in wrapping up the shooting of his latest project ‘S/O Satyamurthy’ directed by Trivikram and after this he will act in a film directed by Boyapathi Srinu.
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon
- Pawan vouches for the self respect of women in film industry
- Koratala Siva reveals two exciting updates about BAN
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-04-2018