Allu Arjun is currently in the US to promote Duvvada Jagannadham. The film has collected over 100 crore gross worldwide in its first weekend. After meeting his fans in Chicago, Bunny will be flying to New Jersey today for the next round of promotions.
According to the latest reports, Bunny will head to Alaska for a short holiday after he completes his promotional tour in the US. Bunny will join his parents and uncle Chiranjeevi and aunt Surekha, who are already in the US. The Stylish Star will return to Hyderabad and begin shooting for Naa Peru Surya.
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you