Stylish Star Allu Arjun is currently busy with his ongoing project, Naa Peru Surya. The film is expected to hit the screens in summer 2018. Being directed by Vakantam Vamsi, NPS’ shooting is going on in Goa at present.
Meanwhile, an interesting rumor has started doing the rounds of late. Apparently, Allu Arjun is going to work with a debutant director named Santhosh Reddy soon. As per the sources, Bunny was instantly impressed with the core point narrated by Santhosh and asked him to develop it into a full-fledged script.
However, there has been no official confirmation regarding this news. It will be interesting to see how this new director will handle a star like Allu Arjun, if things materialize as being speculated.
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project
- NTR appreciates Bharat Ane Nenu