Stylish Star Allu Arjun is currently busy with his ongoing project, Naa Peru Surya. The film is expected to hit the screens in summer 2018. Being directed by Vakantam Vamsi, NPS’ shooting is going on in Goa at present.
Meanwhile, an interesting rumor has started doing the rounds of late. Apparently, Allu Arjun is going to work with a debutant director named Santhosh Reddy soon. As per the sources, Bunny was instantly impressed with the core point narrated by Santhosh and asked him to develop it into a full-fledged script.
However, there has been no official confirmation regarding this news. It will be interesting to see how this new director will handle a star like Allu Arjun, if things materialize as being speculated.
- Poll : Which among these two films will be a bigger hit?
- Young hero to work with a debutant for the first time
- Tholi Prema fairing well in its third week
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?