Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu opened to some packed houses all over the Telugu states. The film’s main lead, Allu Arjun and music director Thaman watched the film at Sandhya theater along with his fans in Hyderabad.
Bunny’s transformation as the angry young man has become the talking point of the film. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, this film has Rakul Preet and Catherine Teresa as the female leads. Geetha Arts produces this film which has Aadi Pinisetty as the main villain.
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
- Ram Charan’s Konidela Productions turns 1
Articles that might interest you