After the blockbuster hit Race Gurram in 2014, Stylish star Allu Arjun will kick start his 2015 with a film in the direction of Trivikram Srinivas. He would be playing a lad romancing 3 heroines in the film. An interesting update from the Allu Arjun camp is that Sekhar Kammula has recently narrated a script which Allu Arjun loved. He has reportedly asked Sekhar Kammula to further develop the script.
If everything goes as per plan,this will be Sekhar Kammula’s first film with a star hero. He had earlier made films with newcomers, including Rana Daggubati. Keep watching this space for more updates on this film.
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
- Pelli Choopulu remake gets a hero
- ‘King of Box Office’ NTR thanks fans
- Actress reveals interesting details about NTR27
Articles that might interest you