After the blockbuster hit Race Gurram in 2014, Stylish star Allu Arjun will kick start his 2015 with a film in the direction of Trivikram Srinivas. He would be playing a lad romancing 3 heroines in the film. An interesting update from the Allu Arjun camp is that Sekhar Kammula has recently narrated a script which Allu Arjun loved. He has reportedly asked Sekhar Kammula to further develop the script.
If everything goes as per plan,this will be Sekhar Kammula’s first film with a star hero. He had earlier made films with newcomers, including Rana Daggubati. Keep watching this space for more updates on this film.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you