After the blockbuster hit Race Gurram in 2014, Stylish star Allu Arjun will kick start his 2015 with a film in the direction of Trivikram Srinivas. He would be playing a lad romancing 3 heroines in the film. An interesting update from the Allu Arjun camp is that Sekhar Kammula has recently narrated a script which Allu Arjun loved. He has reportedly asked Sekhar Kammula to further develop the script.
If everything goes as per plan,this will be Sekhar Kammula’s first film with a star hero. He had earlier made films with newcomers, including Rana Daggubati. Keep watching this space for more updates on this film.
- Kamal Haasan Wants Deepika’s Head Saved
- AR Rahman, Boney Kapoor Avoid Padmavati Issue
- If You Watch Pirated Copy Of Khakee, Donate $10 To The Needy!
- Chandrababu Naidu responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors