After the blockbuster hit Race Gurram in 2014, Stylish star Allu Arjun will kick start his 2015 with a film in the direction of Trivikram Srinivas. He would be playing a lad romancing 3 heroines in the film. An interesting update from the Allu Arjun camp is that Sekhar Kammula has recently narrated a script which Allu Arjun loved. He has reportedly asked Sekhar Kammula to further develop the script.
If everything goes as per plan,this will be Sekhar Kammula’s first film with a star hero. He had earlier made films with newcomers, including Rana Daggubati. Keep watching this space for more updates on this film.
- Nostalgic title for Chiru’s son-in-law Kalyaan’s debut film
- No truth in reports on Allu Sirish’s role in Suriya37
- Rajamouli’s tweet raises curiosity on a small film
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s Film Shelved?