Allu Arjun’s upcoming patriotic drama, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, is one of the most eagerly awaited biggies which will hit the screens on April 27. After the intense first impact teaser, the makers are going to release the ‘Sainika’ song on January 26.
Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, NPSNII will release in as many as 7 Indian languages thanks to you universal theme in the movie. Apart from Telugu, the film will reportedly be dubbed in Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi and Bhojpuri languages. However, an official announcement is awaited to confirm this news.
In NPSNII, Allu Arjun will be seen as a hot-blooded army man’s avatar. Writer Vakkantham Vamsi is turning director with this high-budget entertainer. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady and Bollywood composers duo Vishal and Shekar are scoring the music. Lagadapati Sridhar and Bunny Vas are producing the movie and Naga Babu is presenting it.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date