Allu Arjun’s upcoming film in Surender Reddy’s direction is expected to go on floors on May 2. The film has been tentatively titled as Race Gurram. Allu Arjun and Shruti Haasan are playing the lead roles in this film and it’s the first time that the duo is teaming up for a Telugu film. The film was officially launched in October last year. Nallamalupu Bujji and Dr K Venkateshwara Rao are going to jointly produce the film. Manoj Paramahamsa is the cinematographer and Vakkantham Vamsi has written the story. More details about the film will be announced soon. The film is expected to release later this year. On the other hand, Allu Arjun will soon be seen in Puri Jagannadh’s Iddarammayilatho and also Ram Charan’s Yevadu in which he has played an important role.
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore
- Nithya’s Role To Be A Highlight In Adhirindhi
- Anirudh confirms his next with NTR