Allu Arjun’s Oora Mass entertainer, Sarrainodu is all set for a massive release tomorrow. Earlier today, Bunny promoted his film in Bengaluru where the action entertainer is releasing in more than 200 screens.
During the media interaction, Allu Arjun revealed his love for Kannada films and his willingness to act opposite Raj Kumar’s sons if he gets the right script.
Bunny also unfolded that his next film will be a bilingual under the direction of Lingusamy. Finally, he thanked Bengaluru fans who gave him a great welcome.
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
Articles that might interest you