Stylish star Allu Arjun’s new project under Vakkantham Vamsi’s direction is raising curiosity among his fans and movie goers. Tentatively titled Naa Peru Surya, the film is said to deal with a contemporary social issue.
The latest buzz is that this film’s regular shooting will commence from 21st of this month. Vamsi, who is debuting as a director with this film is taking utmost care in all aspects.
Sridhar Lagadapati is producing this prestigious project under his Ramalakshmi Cine Creations banner. Bollywood musicians Vishal-Shekar will be scoring music.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser