As Allu Arjun’s latest entertainer S/o Satyamurthy is gearing up to hit screens tomorrow, some other movie is creating a lot of interest in him. No prizes for the guess work, it is obviously S.S.Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali.
In a recent media interaction, he said that Baahubali is a film that will raise the standards of Telugu cinema and take the industry to another level. He added that he is proud about the fact that such a movie is being made in Tollywood. He also showered praise on Gunasekhar for his dedication towards Rudhramadevi project. He stated that Rudhramadevi will bring a new 3D experience to the audience, with high technical values.
- Keshava enters profit zone
- Story being readied for Chiru-Pawan’s multistarrer
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 28-05-2017
- Cult Bollywood star praises Prabhas
- Fresh buzz on Sreenu Vaitla’s next hero
Articles that might interest you