Once again, the Allu boy won a lot of hearts today but in a different land altogether. Bunny made a startling Tamil speech at the launch of his new Tamil film in Chennai today.
The ace actor made sure that he spoke only Tamil and showered the Tamil media and industry with praises. His speech has gone viral now and is being appreciated for the star’s down to earth nature and the way he carried himself throughout the event.
The action entertainer will be made in both Tamil and Telugu and will go on floors in January.
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
Articles that might interest you