Allu Sirish is currently shooting for his Malayalam debut movie, 1971: Beyond Borders. In the film, based on the 1971 Indo-Pak war, Sirish got a golden opportunity to share screen space with the legendary star Mohanlal.
According to the latest reports, Sirish will be romancing Nikki Galrani, younger sister of popular Sandalwood heroine Sanjjanaa Galrani. 1971 is a trilingual which is being shot in Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu simultaneously. This film is being directed by Major Ravi.
— Allu Sirish (@AlluSirish) December 12, 2016
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions