Following the recent release of his maiden Malayalam movie, 1971 Beyond Borders, Allu Sirish is already busy shooting for VI Anand’s romantic thriller. The movie’s unit is canning some key scenes on the main cast in the first schedule.
According to the latest reports, the makers of this as-yet-untitled movie are planning to wrap up the entire shooting part by August and release the movie in September. This movie stars Surbhi and Seerat Kapoor as the female leads.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you