It is well-known that young Allu hero Sirish is making his Malayalam debut with superstar Mohanlal’s ambitious war drama, 1971. The film’s regular shooting has commenced in Rajasthan recently. Sirish will be seen in the role of a tank commander.
In his latest interview to a leading media agency, Sirish revealed that he is a huge patriot and that it was one of the major reasons behind the film’s director Major Ravi offering him a special role in the project.
Sirish further said that Major Ravi was looking for someone who was physically strong and vulnerable at the same time and roped in Sirish when he found those traits in the young hero.
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
Articles that might interest you