It is well-known that young Allu hero Sirish is making his Malayalam debut with superstar Mohanlal’s ambitious war drama, 1971. The film’s regular shooting has commenced in Rajasthan recently. Sirish will be seen in the role of a tank commander.
In his latest interview to a leading media agency, Sirish revealed that he is a huge patriot and that it was one of the major reasons behind the film’s director Major Ravi offering him a special role in the project.
Sirish further said that Major Ravi was looking for someone who was physically strong and vulnerable at the same time and roped in Sirish when he found those traits in the young hero.
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India