At a recent press meet, Allu Sirish revealed that Srirastu Subhamasthu’s USP will be clean comedy that will be able to cater to a wide range of audiences.
He further added that emotional values in the film will be quite high. He wrapped up by saying that this is the type of film he has been waiting for a long time to do.
Director Parasuram’s earlier film, Solo, was also a success for its core family values that were showcased beautifully. Produced by Allu Arvind, Srirastu Subhamasthu will be hitting the screens on August 5th.
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam still calls me sir : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you