Young hero Allu Sirish is finally a releaved man now. His latest release, Kotta Janta has given a new lease of life for him. More than the film’s release, Sirish has got some positive reviews for his performance, when compared to his debut flick.
Sirish made his debut with the unconventional Gauravam. Both his performance and the film did not meet the desired expectations. But with Maruthi’s Kotta Janta, we got to see Sirish in a commercial angle.
Though there are a lot of areas that he needs to improve, he has done a rather good job for just his second film. Also starring Regina, Kotta Janta is produced by Bunny Vasu under Geeta Arts Banner.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23