Allu Sirish, the son of Mega producer Allu Aravind is making his debut as a hero with the film ‘Gouravam’. The film’s first schedule has been completed recently and the second schedule is going on in and around Rajahmundry. Some scenes will be canned on the shores of the river Godavari. The film is being shot at a brisk pace and the unit members are happy with the way things are going.
Radha Mohan is the director of this movie which is going to be a bilingual. B.V.S. Ravi is working on the script for the Telugu version. Thaman is scoring the music and Prakash Raj is the producer.
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor