It is a known fact that Allu Sirish is working on a film which is being directed by V I Anand. The film is nearing its completion and the latest we hear is that the makers are planning to release the film on the 29th of December.
Actually, both Nani and Akhil’s films are being readied for December 21st and 22nd release simultaneously. But there is also a talk that Nani’s film is being preponed by a week thereby leaving a gap of a week for each film.
So, seeing this situation, the makers of V I Anand film are planning to come on the 29th of this month. An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news.
Watch out this space to know more about this project.
- Kajal confirms her next with young hero
- Ajith’s Viswasam underway in Hyderabad
- Achari America Yatra gets a new release date
- Rana took no time to join Rajaratham: Nirup Bhandari
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati