After a decent debut with ‘Gouravam’, Allu Sirish managed to impress mega fans and critics with his improved acting skills in Maruthi directed ‘Kotha Janta’. The film ended up as a profitable venture for its makers.
The young hero is now back with his latest flick in the direction of Parasuram. This youthful entertainer was launched today with a formal pooja in Hyderabad.
Reports reveal that Allu Sirish will be seen in a new look for which the young hero has already started working hard. More details of this film are still awaited.
- DJ’s 2-day Nizam collections
- DJ’s 2-day AP/Telangana collections
- Hero Ravi Teja’s younger brother is no more
- DJ’s latest US collections
- I’ll be thrilled if Jhanvi gets to act with Mahesh: Sridevi
Articles that might interest you