Trade analysts are expecting a 15 crore share for the film at the very minimum in the long run and this is nothing short of shocking for a debut hero. Bellamkonda Suresh’s strategy of using a top director like Vinayak and a top actress like Samantha has paid off superbly for the film.
Sai Sreenivas is now going to get some very good offers from now onwards and the box office performance of his first film should give him the confidence required.
- Karthi-Rakul’s romance in Khakee impresses family audiences
- There’s no need to make a biopic on NTR: Purandeswari
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?
- Villainy and action episodes in Khakee enthrall audiences
- SLB’s Padmavati postponed