Trade analysts are expecting a 15 crore share for the film at the very minimum in the long run and this is nothing short of shocking for a debut hero. Bellamkonda Suresh’s strategy of using a top director like Vinayak and a top actress like Samantha has paid off superbly for the film.
Sai Sreenivas is now going to get some very good offers from now onwards and the box office performance of his first film should give him the confidence required.
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening