Trade analysts are expecting a 15 crore share for the film at the very minimum in the long run and this is nothing short of shocking for a debut hero. Bellamkonda Suresh’s strategy of using a top director like Vinayak and a top actress like Samantha has paid off superbly for the film.
Sai Sreenivas is now going to get some very good offers from now onwards and the box office performance of his first film should give him the confidence required.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you