Post the success of Jo Atchutananda, Nara Rohit is back in the game and is doing some sensible films off late. His new film is Samantakamani and after this, he also has a very interesting project lined up with a debut director.
When asked as to whether he loves doing unique films which he is always associated with or prefers simple commercial films, Rohit immediately said that he will continue to do offbeat subjects as they were the ones which gave him a lot of recognition.
Nara Rohit’s films have always been appreciated by the critics for their different storylines and it is good to see Rohit stick to the genre which brought him till here.
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa