Post the success of Jo Atchutananda, Nara Rohit is back in the game and is doing some sensible films off late. His new film is Samantakamani and after this, he also has a very interesting project lined up with a debut director.
When asked as to whether he loves doing unique films which he is always associated with or prefers simple commercial films, Rohit immediately said that he will continue to do offbeat subjects as they were the ones which gave him a lot of recognition.
Nara Rohit’s films have always been appreciated by the critics for their different storylines and it is good to see Rohit stick to the genre which brought him till here.
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?