After a lot of speculation and rumours, Amala Akkineni herself denied all the rumours of her entering politics. Speaking to a leading daily in Hyderabad, Amala said that politics is not her cup of tea, as she is too honest for the job.
Amala also added that she is happy doing her bit to the the society, in the form of helping the homeless and working on various social events.
Earlier this week, there were huge reports that Amala would contest the elections on behalf of the Aam Aadmi Party from Hyderabad. Now with Amala herself denying the reports, things seem to be more clearer now.
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
Articles that might interest you