The latest buzz seems to suggest that Amala Paul will be the heroine opposite Victory Venkatesh in the multi starrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. The movie is being produced by Dil Raju and the movie has Victory Venkatesh and Prince Mahesh Babu in the lead roles. Srikanth Addala is the director.There has been a lot of speculation over the choice of heroine for this role.
While there is no official confirmation about Amala Paul’s involvement in the movie, our sources say that she is almost confirmed for the project. ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is the first true multistarrer to come out of the Telugu Film Industry and expectations are very high on the movie. Micky J Meyer has been confirmed as the music director for this project.
Shooting will be starting from this month and some key scenes will be filmed on Venkatesh initially. Prakash Raj is going to be the father of Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date