Amala Paul has bagged a big project in Tamil and she’ll soon be seen opposite Vijay. It’s the first time she’s going to team up with Vijay, who’s one of the biggest stars in Tamil. AL Vijay is going to direct this film. Earlier, there were rumours that either Yami Gautam or Samantha might play the lead role; however, Vijay was reportedly very impressed with Amala Paul’s acting skills in her recent Malayalam film Run Baby Run. Finally, Vijay and AL Vijay were convinced that Amala Paul will do justice to the role which has a lot of scope for performance rather than just being a glam doll. Chandraprakash Jain is going to produce the film and it’ll go on floors on November 23. Her career is going great guns in Telugu as well and currently she has three big projects in her kitty including Ram Charan’s Nayak, Allu Arjun’s Iddarammayilatho and Nani’s Jenda Pai Kapiraju.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram