Talented actress Amala Paul took a long break post her marriage with Tamil director AL Vijay. The ravishing beauty made a comeback to films with a performance oriented role in the recent Malayali horror hit ‘Mili’. As per the latest buzz in the Tamil film circles, Amala Paul will soon pair up with Tamil star Suriya in his production house2D Entertainments.
Directed by Pandiraj, this untitled film will have a bunch of child actors playing lead roles, and Amala will play Suriya’s wife. Earlier,Suriya’s wife Jyotika was rumored to play the role. However, Jyothika chose not to act in the film as she is committed to her comeback film ‘How old are you?’Well, this once again proves that marriage will never be a trouble for those actresses who are determined to excel in meaningful characters.
- Telugu beauty’s weight loss regimen yields positive results
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 10-12-2017
- NPS’ Goa schedule nears completion
- Jai Simha’s shoot to conclude soon
- NKR15’s Hindi rights fetch a decent price