Ever since Amala Paul confirmed that she’s going to tie the knot with filmmaker AL Vijay, there has been a discussion about what she’s going to doing after her wedding. Recently, there were rumours that she’ll quit acting in films and that she’s currently busy completing all her present commitments.
In a recent interview, Amala Paul clarified that she’ll continue acting in films ever after her marriage; however, her priorities will be different. “I plan to be choosy in my roles after my marriage. No more potboilers for me. I want to act in roles of substance and in films that have a time schedule,” she said. Just few days ago, she was replaced from Ramesh Varma’s Vastha Nee Venuka and as of now, she hasn’t signed any new project in Telugu.
Currently, the actress is busy shooting for her next Malayalam film titled Mili, in which she’s playing the role of a young girl, who suffers from a big inferiority complex.
- Mahesh wishes Namrata, Posts an adorable family photo
- Keerthi Suresh repeats Savitri’s gesture
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-01-2018
- Thalapathy Vijay’s next with young director?
- Interesting title in consideration for Nag-RGV’s film