Amala Paul’s career is going great guns these days, thanks to back to back big ticket projects in Telugu and Tamil. Recently, the actress was thrilled when she was approached by a leading magazine in Chennai to perform at an event. The theme of the event of celebrating the contribution of women in cinema and the actress gladly chose to pay tribute to Sridevi’s evergreen hit songs. We hear that she’s a big fan of Sridevi and she thought that this was a great opportunity to display her affection. The actress has three big projects in pipeline including Ram Charan’s Nayak, Allu Arjun’s Iddaru Ammayilatho and Samuthirakani’s bilingual film Jenda Pai Kapiraju.
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
Articles that might interest you