Amala Paul’s career is going great guns these days, thanks to back to back big ticket projects in Telugu and Tamil. Recently, the actress was thrilled when she was approached by a leading magazine in Chennai to perform at an event. The theme of the event of celebrating the contribution of women in cinema and the actress gladly chose to pay tribute to Sridevi’s evergreen hit songs. We hear that she’s a big fan of Sridevi and she thought that this was a great opportunity to display her affection. The actress has three big projects in pipeline including Ram Charan’s Nayak, Allu Arjun’s Iddaru Ammayilatho and Samuthirakani’s bilingual film Jenda Pai Kapiraju.
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer