As reported earlier, actress Amala Paul and director Vijay all set to the tie the knot soon. The proceedings kicked off with a grand engagement ceremony today. The couple got engaged as per the Christian traditions and exchanged rings in a church.
The engagement was hosted in Kochi, and Amala Paul was the cynosure of all eyes and looked gorgeous in a custom-made white wedding gown. The engagement was attended by their close friends and family members.
The marriage will be held in Chennai on June 12 and also a lavish reception is being planned later.
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
Articles that might interest you