As reported earlier, actress Amala Paul and director Vijay all set to the tie the knot soon. The proceedings kicked off with a grand engagement ceremony today. The couple got engaged as per the Christian traditions and exchanged rings in a church.
The engagement was hosted in Kochi, and Amala Paul was the cynosure of all eyes and looked gorgeous in a custom-made white wedding gown. The engagement was attended by their close friends and family members.
The marriage will be held in Chennai on June 12 and also a lavish reception is being planned later.
- Namrata thanks Mahesh Babu
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s film’s first schedule wrapped up
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
Articles that might interest you