Actress Amala Paul, who starred in films featuring top stars like Ram Charan and Allu Arjun, is now going to act with an upcoming hero. She will be seen as the main heroine in ‘Vastha Nee Venuka’, which has Havish in the lead role. Esha (Anthakamundhu Aa Taruvatha fame) will be seen as the second heroine in the movie.
Havish is the hero who has acted in Omkar’s Genius and he also happens to be the owner of the well known KLCE engineering college in Vijayawada. Ramesh Varma is the director of this movie and Dasari Kiran Kumar is producing the film on Ramadootha Cine Creations banner.
The movie will be shot in Europe for almost two months and three songs will be shot in Switzerland.
- FDFS : Highlights from Katamarayudu
- Srinivas Avasarala Surprises All In ‘Babu Baga Busy’
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
Articles that might interest you