Amala Paul is all set to team up with Ravi Teja in a new film. Parasuram is going to direct this film and it has been tentatively named as ‘Sir Osthara?’. Initially, Parasuram was apparently in talks with Nithya Menen and then Trisha’s name popped up. There was also a buzz that Parul Yadav’s name was being considered for the role in the film. However, in the end, Amala Paul was finalized for the film and she revealed this in an interview to a leading newspaper. She plays an NRI girl who comes to India and ends up falling in love with Ravi Teja in this film. Amala Paul is also going to play the second lead in Ram Charan Tej, V V Vinayak’s film.
- Sree Vishnu- I am in no hurry to become a mass hero
- Upcoming star wants to prove a point in Prabhas’s next
- Sye Raa’s leaked pic goes viral
- Poll : Which aspect of Rangasthalam’s trailer attracted you the most?
- Interesting setting for BAN audio launch