Finally after Nani’s Jenda Pai Kapiraju that released in 2015, Malayali beauty Amala Paul has signed her comeback Telugu movie. The actress will reportedly play the female lead in actor-director Charantez’s Ayushman Bhava.
Confirming the news in an interview given to a popular English news daily, Charantez revealed that Amala Paul will be seen as a Muslim girl in the movie. This emotional family entertainer also features Sneha Ullal in a crucial role. Sneha will also be sizzling in a special song.
Charantez himself will be playing the male lead apart from directing the movie. The regular shooting will kick-start from April 15th. The makers are in talks with Bollywood bombshell Sunny Leone for a special song.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you