Finally after Nani’s Jenda Pai Kapiraju that released in 2015, Malayali beauty Amala Paul has signed her comeback Telugu movie. The actress will reportedly play the female lead in actor-director Charantez’s Ayushman Bhava.
Confirming the news in an interview given to a popular English news daily, Charantez revealed that Amala Paul will be seen as a Muslim girl in the movie. This emotional family entertainer also features Sneha Ullal in a crucial role. Sneha will also be sizzling in a special song.
Charantez himself will be playing the male lead apart from directing the movie. The regular shooting will kick-start from April 15th. The makers are in talks with Bollywood bombshell Sunny Leone for a special song.
- Shraddha Kapoor is ‘so excited’ to be working with Prabhas
- Mahanubhavudu’s first look to be out soon
- Yuddham Sharanam’s release date is now official
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
Articles that might interest you