Of late, there have been numerous reports about Samantha which said that the leading actress of south cinema is not signing any more films. These reports also said that Samantha has also returned the advance amounts to the makers of a couple of projects which she had already signed.
One such film is Vada Chennai, the Dhanush-starrer ambitious crime drama. According to the latest reports, Amala Paul may step into replace Samantha in this three part film. An official announcement about Amala Paul’s joining will be out soon.
Vada Chennai is jointly produced by Dhanush and the film’s director Vetrimaran.
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
Articles that might interest you