Of late, there have been numerous reports about Samantha which said that the leading actress of south cinema is not signing any more films. These reports also said that Samantha has also returned the advance amounts to the makers of a couple of projects which she had already signed.
One such film is Vada Chennai, the Dhanush-starrer ambitious crime drama. According to the latest reports, Amala Paul may step into replace Samantha in this three part film. An official announcement about Amala Paul’s joining will be out soon.
Vada Chennai is jointly produced by Dhanush and the film’s director Vetrimaran.
- Shruti Haasan’s clarification on her exit from Sangamithra
- Allu Arjun shines in DJ’s new single
- Nithin’s next in climax mode
- Rakul reveals how she bagged Rarandoi
- Sharwanand-Maruthi Film’s Shoot Shifts To Austria
Articles that might interest you