Of late, there have been numerous reports about Samantha which said that the leading actress of south cinema is not signing any more films. These reports also said that Samantha has also returned the advance amounts to the makers of a couple of projects which she had already signed.
One such film is Vada Chennai, the Dhanush-starrer ambitious crime drama. According to the latest reports, Amala Paul may step into replace Samantha in this three part film. An official announcement about Amala Paul’s joining will be out soon.
Vada Chennai is jointly produced by Dhanush and the film’s director Vetrimaran.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks