She says she only came to films as an after –thought. “But once in I am committed to give it my best shot”, says the Ernakulam born Amala Paul who made her Tollywood debut with Bezawada. The film sank, but Amala Paul impressed with her performance and is now looking ahead. Among the films she acted in till date Amala rates Nanna with Vikram as her best. The svelte beauty admits that she is a foodie but manages to rein in the flab by sessions in the pool. Her smile she says is her beauty secret. And her family as her biggest strength. Amala, tongue in cheek , attributes the success of her debut film “Myna” (in Kollywood) to beginners luck. She admits a love for cinema and says Tollywood is professionally on top of its game. The actress says she understands Telugu and very soon she will surprise her fans by speaking fluently in the language.
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans