Amala Paul is all set to tie the knot with director A L Vijay on June 12. The wedding is expected to take place in Chennai, whereas the couple will get engaged in a private ceremony in Kerala. The news about their marriage was confirmed by Amala Paul few days ago, after rumours about their marriage surfaced in Chennai based media.
Amala Paul and AL Vijay had worked together in couple of projects including Deiva Thirumagal and Thalavai; however, the duo said that they were just good friends. Everytime someone asked them if they were in a relationship, the remained tightlipped about their personal lives and only now they have openly confessed about their love for each other.
Currently, AL Vijay is awaiting the release of his upcoming film Saivam and Amala Paul will be seen in a Tamil film opposite Dhanush.
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
- Teaser of Rahul’s Howrah Bridge to be out soon
- Star hero debuts as a playback singer
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
- Who’s Going To Be Prabhas’ Jodi In Saaho?
Articles that might interest you