Kerala beauty Amala Paul’s next Tamil film is Thiruttu Payale 2 with national award-winning actor Bobby Simha. The film has been directed by Vikram’s Mallanna fame Susi Ganesan. Thiruttu Payale 2 is dubbed in Telugu as Dongodochadu.
As per the latest updates, Dongodochadu will be hitting the screens on November 30 along with the Tamil version. Popular Tamil actor Prasanna, who will be seen in a crucial role in Jawaan, essays an important role in Dongodochadu. The film’s unit landed in Hyderabad today and unveiled the film’s first single.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time