Hot beauty Amala Paul has said opted out of Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Sir Osthaara’. The reason for this sudden reversal is said to be a clash of dates and this news is currently doing the rounds in the industry.Parasuram is the director of this movie. Earlier, Parul Yadav’s name was heard in movie circles as a possible choice for the heroine’s role.
Ashwini Dutt is the producer of this movie and shooting will begin as soon as Ravi Teja completes his current assignments.
- Rajamouli behind Juvva’s title change
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Press Note : Awe New Locations in US from 22nd Feb