Hot beauty Amala Paul has said opted out of Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Sir Osthaara’. The reason for this sudden reversal is said to be a clash of dates and this news is currently doing the rounds in the industry.Parasuram is the director of this movie. Earlier, Parul Yadav’s name was heard in movie circles as a possible choice for the heroine’s role.
Ashwini Dutt is the producer of this movie and shooting will begin as soon as Ravi Teja completes his current assignments.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan