Amala Paul is all set to marry Tamil director Vijay on June 12, and has reportedly asked all the invitees not to get her gifts, but instead donate some amount to a charity organization called Ability Foundation.
Earlier, singer Chinmayee had also urged her guests to donate money for her wedding. This looks like a healthy trend going on in the film industry and Amala Paul, surely has a noble heart for such gestures.
Amala and Vijay met on a film’s set and their love blossomed. With the consent from their respective families this pair is set to get married next month.
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
- Do Kamal and Shankar have a surprise in store for fans?
- Rajamouli condemns all reports
- Sye Raa’s shoot gets a date
Articles that might interest you