Amala Paul is all set to marry Tamil director Vijay on June 12, and has reportedly asked all the invitees not to get her gifts, but instead donate some amount to a charity organization called Ability Foundation.
Earlier, singer Chinmayee had also urged her guests to donate money for her wedding. This looks like a healthy trend going on in the film industry and Amala Paul, surely has a noble heart for such gestures.
Amala and Vijay met on a film’s set and their love blossomed. With the consent from their respective families this pair is set to get married next month.
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March
- Rakul would rather be a star than a struggler
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!