All those who saw the trailers of Amala Paul’s latest film Amma Kanaku were pleasantly surprised to see her playing the mom of a 10 year old kid. The film has released all over yesterday and reports suggest that the critics had some wonderful words to say about the film.
Amala in particular, has been showered with huge praises for her complex yet interesting role. The film was in much discussion even before the release because of unique story which has Amala playing a single mother.
Directed by Ashwini Iyer, this film has music by Ialayaraja.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you