All those who saw the trailers of Amala Paul’s latest film Amma Kanaku were pleasantly surprised to see her playing the mom of a 10 year old kid. The film has released all over yesterday and reports suggest that the critics had some wonderful words to say about the film.
Amala in particular, has been showered with huge praises for her complex yet interesting role. The film was in much discussion even before the release because of unique story which has Amala playing a single mother.
Directed by Ashwini Iyer, this film has music by Ialayaraja.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you