Talented actress and social activist Amala has seen the special screening of Tamil film Saivam and cannot stop raving about the film. This movie directed by Vijay is said to be on a sensitive note for the animals and the way the relationship between a rooster and kid is portrayed in the film is supposed to stand out for the audience.
Amala is well known for her social work and is active with the Blue Cross foundation Hyderabad. Amala is of the opinion that this movie would change our perception about the animals. Baby Sarah and Nasser will be seen in this film.
- Mahesh’s Spyder gets a wrap up date
- Kalyan Krishna has presented me in a new way – Chay
- Andhagaadu fourth single to be out shortly
- Shruthi Haasan’s next postponed
- 1 million plus views for Vaisakham’s theme teaser
Articles that might interest you