Talented actress and social activist Amala has seen the special screening of Tamil film Saivam and cannot stop raving about the film. This movie directed by Vijay is said to be on a sensitive note for the animals and the way the relationship between a rooster and kid is portrayed in the film is supposed to stand out for the audience.
Amala is well known for her social work and is active with the Blue Cross foundation Hyderabad. Amala is of the opinion that this movie would change our perception about the animals. Baby Sarah and Nasser will be seen in this film.
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Rajinikanth’s Wife Lands In A Controversy
- Balakrishna to croon for his fans
- Kriti Kharbanda Teams Up With The Deols
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you