We have already reported that popular yesteryear heroine Amala Akkineni will be making her comeback to Malayalam movies after nearly 25 years. The actress will be seen in a crucial role in a female-centric movie titled C/O Saira Bano.
According to the latest update, the film’s shooting is nearing its completion. The film also stars leading Malayalam actress Manju Warrier and it is being directed by Anthony Sony.
In the past, Amala acted in two Malayali movies alongside Mohanlal and Suresh Gopi.
- Heroine confirmed for the costliest magnum opus
- Jai Lava Kusa rules the roost at the box-office
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Hero-villain confrontational scenes a major highlight in Jawaan
- JLK’s updated Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you