We have already reported that popular yesteryear heroine Amala Akkineni will be making her comeback to Malayalam movies after nearly 25 years. The actress will be seen in a crucial role in a female-centric movie titled C/O Saira Bano.
According to the latest update, the film’s shooting is nearing its completion. The film also stars leading Malayalam actress Manju Warrier and it is being directed by Anthony Sony.
In the past, Amala acted in two Malayali movies alongside Mohanlal and Suresh Gopi.
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media
- Director drags star daughter to court