Andhra Pradesh government will be honouring legendary thespian a d former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh late NT Ramarao by setting up a museum that will showcase NTR’s legacy to the world. The proposed museum will be coming up in AP capital, Amaravati.
NTR’s journey from his hometown Gudiwada in Krishna district to becoming a man of the masses through films and politics will be treasured in form of memorabilia in this museum.
The AP government will also be organizing a special exhibition commemorating NTR’s death anniversary in Vijayawada.
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans