Despite the film being postponed to summer, the hype and expectations around Super Star Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar’s sci-fi thriller, 2.0, have not diminished by an inch. 2.0 is slated to hit the screens in April next year.
The latest update on this highly-anticipated movie is that the film’s digital rights for Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions have been acquired by Amazon Prime Video for a whopping amount. Needless to say that the film’s overall pre-release business is going to be humongous.
2.0 also features Bollywood star Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in crucial roles. AR Rahman’s music continues to enthrall fans and music lovers. Lyca Productions is the banner behind this high budget extravaganza.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights