Film has 24 crafts.These 24 crafts are necessary for any movie, be it Indian or International. This is why it’s interesting to hear that an American Cinematographer has come to work for a Telugu film! That movie is none other than KSHANAM, the talk of the town at the moment. SHANEIL DEO is the cameraman and his gorgeous frames have already attracted film buffs’ interest from the trailer itself. SHANEIL DEO was nominated in 2015 for prestigious the Cannes Film Festival. His work on the acclaimed short film ‘Layla’ got him several international offers. However, he was riveted by the twists and turns in KSHANAM and that is why, he chose to come to India for the film. He is in talks to starts work on a French Production. KSHANAM releases on February 26!
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you