Acclaimed director Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s Ami Thumi has successfully completed 25 days. The film has managed to tickle the audiences’ funny bones with some rib-tickling acts by Vennela Kishore and the rest of the cast.
In his latest interview to a popular Telugu news daily, Indraganti revealed that his next film will be a romantic comedy. However, Indraganti is tight-lipped about the film’s plotline. In the past, Indraganti was supposed to direct a rom-com with Naga Chaitanya, but the film never materialized.
- Prabhas to increase Mahanubhavudu’s hype
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Crucial three days for JLK
- Murugadoss Bowled Over By Mahesh Babu’s Dedication
- Interview : Bobby – No other actor could have pulled off JLK
Articles that might interest you