Acclaimed director Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s Ami Thumi has successfully completed 25 days. The film has managed to tickle the audiences’ funny bones with some rib-tickling acts by Vennela Kishore and the rest of the cast.
In his latest interview to a popular Telugu news daily, Indraganti revealed that his next film will be a romantic comedy. However, Indraganti is tight-lipped about the film’s plotline. In the past, Indraganti was supposed to direct a rom-com with Naga Chaitanya, but the film never materialized.
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you