After making the suspense thriller Gentleman, director Mohana Krishna Indraganti chose to make an out and out comedy in the form of Ami Tumi. The film is up for a release and the director reveals some very interesting snippets of his film.
Speaking to a leading daily, he said that the story of the film happens in a single day and is based amidst two lovely couples. Mohan further adds that things take a u-turn when Vennela Kishore’s character enters the proceedings and changes things upside down.
Srinivasa Avasarala and Adivi Sesh play key roles in this film which is up for a release in June first week. Mani Sharma scores music for this comedy caper.
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign