The latest comedy caper, Ami Thumi opened to some positive reviews yesterday and has been going strong since then. The mouth talk for this film is also very positive and the film is sold out in many areas of both the Telugu states.
Vennela Kishore, in particular, has been winning huge applause for his role as Sree Chilipi. Directed by Mohana Krishna Indraganti, this film has Adivi Sesh and Srinivasa Avasarala as the main leads.
The film is a screwball comedy and has some hilarious comedy which is being liked by everyone all over. Mani Sharma scores music for this film which has Tanikkela Bharani in an important role.
- Despite chaos, Puri gets back to shoot
- Charmme moves High Court against SIT interrogation
- Mahesh Babu fights for labours’ rights
- Rangasthalam to release this Christmas?
- Malayalam star’s bail rejected once again
Articles that might interest you